Liqour In Mk??

GOOFYFREEK

DIS Veteran
Ok me and DW just got back from 3 days.

We usually go 3-5 times a year for 3-5 days each time.

And yes we love to consume are liqour while we are there. Since you can do it and dont have to worry about driving. Well for years we have been doing the drink around the world. I usually make it but she usually makes it about half way.(PS its even funner to drink around the world with Food and WINE festival)

Well we know where to drink at Epcot and we know where to drink at AK and MGM but I have always been told that since MK was more of the family place there was no place to buy liquor.

Well of course on are last day we there at TL and the bartender there tells us that you can. But he wasn't sure where it was.

So does anyone know where in the MK that you can get a drink??

Doug

P.S. I know I sound like a alcholic but trust me this is about the only time I ever do get to drink and relax and enjoy it.

No place in MK serves alcohol! It's highly disappointing.

Alcohol is not served or permitted in the MK during normal operations. The only time it is, is during private events - events that are held during hours when the park is not open to the public. One example of this is the special merchandising events that are held ie/ 999 Happy Haunts Ball.

Presonally, I hope this never changes - and I do drink. If you simply have to have a drink to enjoy the MK, then I'd recommend getting on the monorail and heading over to the CR or Poly or GF and visit one of their wonder lounges, then back to the MK via monorail.

HTH

When we were there last year, one of the CM's told us that it was one of Walt's requirements that there would never be alcohol in MK. You'll find it at the other parks, but I bet that we'll never see it at MK!!!

We dined at CRT for dinner on the last night of our last trip. We had a magical evening, with Mary Poppins paying us a visit in the holding room before going upstairs for dinner.

Our meal was delicious and my DH ::MickeyMo and I ::MinnieMo both said it would have been perfect with just a glass of wine - but none to be had anywhere in MK. :crazy2: Not a big deal, but it would have been nice. :D

Funny thread to me, ftr I am aware that there is no alcohol in MK -fine with me: but

Then there is my dh who rarely if ever has a drink, settles down at Tony's town square and just gets in to vacation mode. Orders up a meal and he who NEVER orders a drink with dinner decides a nice touch would be red wine. The waiter was wonderfull but my dh was totally embarrassed as he had completely forgotten where we were!

He still has a fond spot for TTS and loves to have a lunch on every trip but I have to laugh as one of the 9 times in 11 years that dh has tried to order wine with dinner he has been denied.

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter