• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lion King in Greenville, SC Disney Visa Code

Steven41782

DIS Veteran
I received a flyer in the mail for a discount on tickets to see the Lion King when it comes the Greenville, SC in July 2012. It was for Disney Visa card holders. I can't find it and I called Chase, and they don' t have any way of getting me the information. Just thought I'd see if anyone here had a flyer they could scan in for me? Any help is appreciated.

Try "SIMBA" - I was cleaning off my desk and found a mailing I received months ago about this discount. I didn't read all the details so not sure if you had to book by a certain time.

UPDATE: My brochure was for the show in Orlando, FL but the discount code was probably the same for all cities. It expired Dec 1, 2011.

Hey, there! I would like to know the code, also. I didn't even know it was coming to Greenville!! I definately would like to go, but without any discounts, it's kinda expensive. I didn't get anything in the mail for it, so I hope someone posts a code!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter