Linking tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDIME

Mouseketeer
Hey all! I have an upcoming November 2019 trip where I will be staying off-site. I purchased 3 2-day Midday Magic tickets directly from WDW and had them delivered via postal mail. I received them today and am unable to link them to my MDE account. I get the message “this ticket has already been linked to an account”. Does that mean that they are already linked to my account? I’m guessing yes?
The reason I wanted to link them is to look at the FP+ situation for 30 days from now. But my tickets are valid from 11/11-14. Will it not let me onto the FP scheduling page bc I don’t have tickets for <30 days from now? This is my first time dealing with the “new” date-based ticket system. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Hmm...do you not see them assigned to anyone when you look at the Tickets in your MDE account? When I just bought a 2 day ticket on the website, it had me assign it to someone as I was buying. It wasn't a midday ticket, but a regular one. Do you remember if they asked you this when you were buying? If so, then they will be assigned to that person.

In terms of FP+, it will only allow you to choose a day that is 30 days out if there is no reservation giving you access to the 60 day window. And, if your tickets are starting Nov 11th, then you won't be able to check till that 30 day window as you can only book FP's for guests with valid tickets.

Hmm...do you not see them assigned to anyone when you look at the Tickets in your MDE account? When I just bought a 2 day ticket on the website, it had me assign it to someone as I was buying. It wasn't a midday ticket, but a regular one. Do you remember if they asked you this when you were buying? If so, then they will be assigned to that person.

In terms of FP+, it will only allow you to choose a day that is 30 days out if there is no reservation giving you access to the 60 day window. And, if your tickets are starting Nov 11th, then you won't be able to check till that 30 day window as you can only book FP's for guests with valid tickets.

Yes, on MDE I can see “my tickets” and my name, my sisters name, and my daughters name.. but no ticket #s. So I’m guessing they are assigned and what you said about FP+ sounds right. Thank you so much!

Yes, on MDE I can see “my tickets” and my name, my sisters name, and my daughters name.. but no ticket #s. So I’m guessing they are assigned and what you said about FP+ sounds right. Thank you so much!
I just want to add that at your 30-day window, the FP system will warn you that you have to time your FPs to begin at 12 noon or later or your FPs may be Deleted.

And your avatar is my favorite ♥️ ~ my DD is ‘friends with Mickey’ in that photo...the only year with the ‘new’ costume + the garland! I’ll have to let her know! 😊

I just want to add that at your 30-day window, the FP system will warn you that you have to time your FPs to begin at 12 noon or later or your FPs may be Deleted.

And your avatar is my favorite ♥ ~ my DD is ‘friends with Mickey’ in that photo...the only year with the ‘new’ costume + the garland! I’ll have to let her know! 😊
Good to know about the FP+ message! I found the photo online somewhere! I love the Christmas party!!

So my friend is in this exact situation. She just bought park tickets for herself and her boyfriend. The email confirmation came back with 1 confirmation number but she sees tickets associated to the both of them. I want to share plans with her, so I added their names under my profile and send confirmation emails to link up. Does she need to accept both emails even though both profiles are under the same account?

No. His information is on her account
It’s included when a Profile is linked and all info is shared. Perhaps they forgot he has his own and now just use hers.

If his Profile does not state “Managed by” he does have his own account.

Problem solved. His name was not spelled exactly the same on both accounts, so when I sent the invite MDE registered it for a different person

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter