Linking Tickets on the App

Varty Yo

Mouseketeer
Is it possible for both adults in my parts to have the passes on there Disney App? I have the tickets downloaded but my wife is the handy one who will book the LL etc. Is there a way we can both have access to do everything or are we stuck using 1 phone for everything? Just want to conform. 3 days away!!!! Excited for the 4 of us

DH and I just log into my account (he doesn't even really use his anymore). We haven't had any issues, and it makes things easier. Enjoy your trip!

Is it possible for both adults in my parts to have the passes on there Disney App? I have the tickets downloaded but my wife is the handy one who will book the LL etc. Is there a way we can both have access to do everything or are we stuck using 1 phone for everything? Just want to conform. 3 days away!!!! Excited for the 4 of us

Just to add on, the answer is yes. You can download the app on your own phone and then you have two choices. Choice number one is simply to log in with your wife's credentials on your phone as others have suggested. Choice number two is to use your own Disney account if you have one or create one if you wish and log in to the app as yourself. Your wife can display the tickets within her app on her phone and you can use your phone and the app to scan the tickets in to be added to your account. If scanning doesn't work, you can enter the very long ticket numbers manually.

Just to add on, the answer is yes. You can download the app on your own phone and then you have two choices. Choice number one is simply to log in with your wife's credentials on your phone as others have suggested. Choice number two is to use your own Disney account if you have one or create one if you wish and log in to the app as yourself. Your wife can display the tickets within her app on her phone and you can use your phone and the app to scan the tickets in to be added to your account. If scanning doesn't work, you can enter the very long ticket numbers manually.
Go with choice 1. So much easier.

Yah ill just hand my phone to her to do it all not really a big deal lol. Seems alot easier

The ability to have a ticket added to multiple accounts can be really helpful in some situations. For the trip we’re on, the older kids that are going off on their own have their tickets all together on their own accounts for LL, etc while I still have all the tickets on mine. This way they won’t accidentally mess with folks outside their smaller groups.

I often go with my sister. Each of us has the app and we each have both our tickets on our apps, if that makes sense. That way, either of us can scan both of us in or we can independently scan ourselves in if the other is doing something else. Also, we both now have magicband+ with our tickets added.

I’m not the OP, but I gave a question about choice two. This is what I’m wanting to do since my sons may go off on their own so I want them to have their ticket on their phone. How do we link our accounts so we can book lightning lanes together?

It is possible to have your family’s tickets on one account. They can be on their own separate accounts and also on yours or your wife’s account. that way you can book lightning lanes at the same time

Again, the easiest thing (if you trust the others in the group not to cancel your LL etc) is for one person to put all tickets in their app and book all LLs (and mobile orders and ILLs) from their app. Then have all members of the party sign in as the one guest who is in charge. All tickets, LLs, ILLs and MOs will be there for all to see (and modify, so make sure you trust the folks). We have older teens, and we just all sign in as me, and they can scan themselves in or MO if they are in a different part of the park or different park (and use the mobile key if staying onsite).

Update**

Wifey had app already I didn't even know so I handled the tickets she did all the LL bookings haha was a great 3 days at the parks

I’m the account holder/lightening lane booker of the group. If I don’t want to stand in front of the scanner forever swiping through tickets, is it possible to just send everyone a screenshot of their own ticket and have them scan in to rides with that?

I‘m not the OP, but also interested in option 2. I’ll be headed to DL soon with our adult children and their SO’s. While I typically would manage all of the tickets and plans, for this particular trip, that won’t necessarily be the case… however, I AM purchasing the tickets for the group.

I’m the account holder/lightening lane booker of the group. If I don’t want to stand in front of the scanner forever swiping through tickets, is it possible to just send everyone a screenshot of their own ticket and have them scan in to rides with that?
Yes

I‘m not the OP, but also interested in option 2. I’ll be headed to DL soon with our adult children and their SO’s. While I typically would manage all of the tickets and plans, for this particular trip, that won’t necessarily be the case… however, I AM purchasing the tickets for the group.
Sounds like a fun trip! Are you just going to have everyone get the app and sign in on their phones as you?

Sounds like a fun trip! Are you just going to have everyone get the app and sign in on their phones as you?
I love my kids… but not enough to have them sign as me, on their phones, and go live their best lives in DL, on my dime :rotfl: NOPE. Prefer to have them have their own accounts. Just unclear how that works.

Have your kids download the app on their phones and create their own accounts if they don't already have accounts with Disney. If they already have an account with Disney for shopDisney, hulu/Disney+, etc I think they will just use those account credentials to log into the app since Disney unified all of that a while back.

Once they are logged into the app, they can add their own payment information to the app for making mobile purchases such as Genie, food, and merchandise. They will also be able to add the tickets that you purchase for them. The tickets can be scanned from your phone if you are together in person or they can be entered manually by typing in the barcode numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter