Linking reservations??

FSUSammy

DIS Veteran
Is there any way to link two dvc reservations so that the rooms might be near one another??? For some clarification I have two studios booked at the Poly in November one is a lake view and one is a standard. Not sure if there is a way to possibly get both rooms at least in the same building or not.

All Lake View units are in Moorea. It would be possible to have units on the same floor, although not connecting.

You can ask MS to label them Traveling Together, and ask for Moorea for the SV unit.

You can certainly request as mentioned but being different views may make it more difficult.

I have done this and we were on different floors for the 3rd room. I tried at check in to see if we could change but things were too full to make it happen.

Thanks everyone! We will do what you all suggest. I already told my mom that if anything we are not really that far from one another, being at the same resort is HUGE lol

Follow-up question, I was able to switch the Lake View studio to a Standard View so both reservations are now Standard Views. I haven't had a chance to talk to MS yet but I figured now all we need to do is put Traveling With since there is a much higher chance we'd be in the same building right?

If you have two reservations in the same category, they can combine them into one single reservation, as long as the dates are consecutive.

If you have two reservations in the same category, they can combine them into one single reservation, as long as the dates are consecutive.
One reservation is myself and my immediate family and the other is my mom with my niece and nephew so we need the 2 rooms.

@FSUSammy is booking two studios, so the "traveling with" notation on both reservations is the way to go to have the best chance of getting them assigned near to each other.

One reservation is myself and my immediate family and the other is my mom with my niece and nephew so we need the 2 rooms.

Since Poly has connecting studios you could also add that and you’d have a great chance being next to each other as I have not ever read reports that has not happened.

Oh, ok. I thought you meant you booked a Lake view for one part of your trip and Standard for the rest.

Poly does not have the best soundproofing. So if, uh, noise is a concern, you might not want to get connecting studios. You can note same building, but not connecting. It's an easier request to fill anyway.

Poly does not have the best soundproofing. So if, uh, noise is a concern, you might not want to get connecting studios. You can note same building, but not connecting. It's an easier request to fill anyway.

Sorry, this doesn’t make sense to me, Whether it is his family or strangers, it won’t change the noise level.

I stayed last year with people on both sides and gotta say it was no more or less noisy than anywhere else I have stayed.

At Poly, connecting May actual be an easier request to get filled because while not guaranteed, its One of the few requests that is as close to it as you can get.

Sorry, this doesn’t make sense to me, Whether it is his family or strangers, it won’t change the noise level.

Some people might be more comfortable with their noise level without their mom next door...

I could make out every word in the adjoining room's conversation. I mean it was drunk Jersey loud, but still.

Last edited:
LOL thanks everyone! I was able to score a 2 bedroom at BLT so I moved the two studio reservations we had at Poly into one 2 bedroom at BLT. The only noise happening in the room will be that of 4 excited kids lol

LOL thanks everyone! I was able to score a 2 bedroom at BLT so I moved the two studio reservations we had at Poly into one 2 bedroom at BLT. The only noise happening in the room will be that of 4 excited kids lol

Woohoo! Glad it worked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter