• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Linking reservations?

Debers17

Mouseketeer
I've met a wonderful lady on our cruise meet link. We have the same number of adults that we are traveling with as well as the same number of children close in age. After corresponding back and forth for some time we realized that we are not only on the same cruise, but doing the cruise as next door neighbors as our staterooms are right next to each other! Seriously what are the odds of that. Anyway, we would like to link our reservations for dining, but I'm not sure how to go about doing this. I've searched for info here, but can only find threads on people saying that they did this, but not how they did it. So...

I am booked through a TA. Can I still call Disney direct to link our reservation numbers or would I need to contact my TA? If I put in a special request (eg. table near a screen in AP), would they overlook that request now that my table will be 8 in my party vs 4? Does anyone know how Disney will handle linking reservations if both parties have certain requests? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Not sure how it works through a TA but for ours we just called DCL with our reservation numbers. We only linked the reservations numbers for dinning purposes (so we could be at the same table) however and not a full link.

All you need to do is to call your TA to link the ressies.

I've found that it works best to stick to one request per dining table (linking is not a request). Any time I've tried to list an alternative--first choice server A from country B, second choice server C from country D--they have messed it up! Both servers were on the ship and we had neither. We were able to fix it at dining changes!

Thanks for the quick responses! I will contact my TA. We only want to link our reservations for dining purposes (so that we are at the same table). So excited! October can't come fast enough, lol! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter