Linking reservations...

rellabee

Mouseketeer
Can I get a AP discount room linked to my DVC point stay so that I won't have to switch rooms? I don't mind going to the front desk to "check-out" and then "check-in" but switching wouldn't be too much fun.

On a related note, is the AP rate normally less expensive than the DVC discounted cash rate?

Thanks for your help!

You can not link the CRO and MS reservations. You can have each one note the other reservation in hopes that the resort can work it out so you would not have to move, but there is no guarantee. The AP percentage is not always the same . I found on my last trip it would have been equal percentage. I took the DVC discount so as to not move rooms .

I called this morning and they did link my cash AP reservation to my points reservation. She said it was not a problem.

However, we now are without the DDP for two days and one of them is when we have ADR's at LeCellier!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter