Linking park tickets to magic band

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
My park tickets are part of a resort package. Is it necessary for me to link my magic band to my park tickets? I've never done this before when staying at Disney. My magic band seems to work once I'm on property.

My park tickets are part of a resort package. Is it necessary for me to link my magic band to my park tickets?
Nope.
Not if you can see your Magic Bands, resort reservations, and tickets in your MDX account.
(Which means they are already linked.)

My park tickets are part of a resort package. Is it necessary for me to link my magic band to my park tickets? I've never done this before when staying at Disney. My magic band seems to work once I'm on property.
If your park tickets and magic band are both linked to your account, you are good to go. Nothing is ever actually on the band, it's just a link to what is in your account.

Thank you! Yes, I see my park tickets and my resort reservation in my MDX account. Thank you, again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter