Linking Maxpass tickets

weidnt

Earning My Ears
Planning a trip with some friends. I'm buying my tickets from Undercover Tourist and my friends are getting theirs directly from Disney. We're all planning on upgrading to Maxpass. Is there any way to connect everyone's tickets on the app so just one person can make fast pass reservations for all of us? Thank you!

I think you have to scan them into one account, but I’m no expert, i only did it once and it was for my own family. Anyhow, I just wanted to tell you that when we were plannjng our trip, we found buying our tickets online thru Target with our Red card saved us more money than going thru UT. Not sure what their current deal is, just wanted to put that out there.

Planning a trip with some friends. I'm buying my tickets from Undercover Tourist and my friends are getting theirs directly from Disney. We're all planning on upgrading to Maxpass. Is there any way to connect everyone's tickets on the app so just one person can make fast pass reservations for all of us? Thank you!

I have an iPhone. Once everyone has their tickets, in the app under "My Tickets" there's an option for "Link tickets or passes". If you aready have tickets and can only see your ticket with the bar code there's a plus symbol in the top right hand corner. Click that and then you can scan the other people's tickets. After that all the tickets will be linked for the purpose of getting a FP. Be aware that Photo Pass doesn't seem to transfer automatically. If multiple people take pictures then you can link them under the Photo Pass section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter