LIndt Chocolate +Portsmouth NH = 90% savings

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
If you re familiar with the Lindt Factory Outlet in Portsmouth NH and like chocolate then you REALLY need to visit. They have most of their seasonal things on sale for 90% off! They have huge quantities and a case of candy with 8 pack was only 4.79! These things have a sell by date of 10/06 but will easily keep for an addtional year.
I accidently in the past kept a case of Santas for 2 years (dark oder free environment) and found them last Christmas...they were fine. I had an adult Christmas party and gave them for favors eveyone commented on how much they liked them. I only mention this b/c you can keep the ones they have there now for two months till Christmas with NO ill effects. The Godiva people told me that their candy is good for one year PAST the sell by date.

If you do not want to hold on to the candy it makes great chocolate chips in cookies and then there is just plain eating.

I got 159.97 worth of candy for 15.99!!

Truffles are dirt cheap too.

Lindt truffles are my absolutely favorite kind of candy!

Lori P. :)

I shopped in Portsmouth at least 2 times a month, we always went to the big mall, now I want to come home, I need a REAL egg roll from my home. Grrrr I need a trip back home so bad :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter