linda steakhouse address/phone #??

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
Listening to the email segment I became very hungery when I heard about Lindas (the steak house that has been around since 1949). We will be at dw next week, even though we are a part of free dining some of our credits will be used for breakfast. So, a nice steak dinner will just suit us fine:goodvibes . Does anyone know if they have a website i tried to google it but unless i am not spelling it correctly i couldn't find it:confused3

thanks,

The name of the restaurant is Linda's La Cantina Steakhouse.

Here is their information:

4721 East Colonial Drive (also known as Route 50)
Orlando, FL 32803-4305
407 894 4491

Open Hours
4p-10p Tue-Sat, 4p-9p Su

Depending on traffic conditions, you are looking at a one hour drive (approximately) from the Disney area. If you will be traveling during the weekday rush hour...please allow more time.

Hope this helps.
Kevin

wow kevin that was a fast reply!! thanks so much we will definity try this next week:goodvibes

Sorry to hijack this thread a bit but...
I also loved hearing about the local offsite restaurants on the last podcast and took notes! I think we will enjoy Linda's too.

But the one I didn't hear mentioned this time (when I actually had pen and paper in hand) was some sort of Brew Pub... Orlando some-thin' or other?

You all talked about it on a couple shows earlier in the summer.
Any information about it would be greatly appreciated!

Marcy

The name of the place is Orlando Ale House

12371 Winter Garden Vineland, Orlando, FL 32836
(407) 239-1800

Exit Disney via Hotel Plaza Blvd
Turn left on Apopka Vineland Road (SR 535)
Follow to next major intersection (Olive Garden on right corner)
Turn left and make IMMEDIATE right turn into parking lot of Orlando Ale House.

Hope this helps.
Kevin

Many thanks, my friend!!

We here in the Pacific NW like our craft brews:drinking1, and if this place can provide something like that along with some awesome pub grub, then we are happy campers!!

Thanks again! :cool1:

I dont want to give the impression that this is some sort of microbrewery making their own boutique beer.

It's not, it's a chain across central Florida, but they serve decent food with a wide variety and decent prices, which is rare in the Disney area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter