Linda, I am Very Concerned...

CarolAnnC

<font color=blue>Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syrin
Tomorrow is July 1st. I have convention only for myself and two DD's and paid more than the deposit down. I don't know what my balance is, so I could not mail another check in time for tomorrow. I want to pay it off, and will do so as soon as I receive this information. I understand why the confirmations haven't gone out, but just wanted to make you aware why myself and perhaps some others have not made another payment before July 1st. Thanks for your help..

:wave: Hi Carol. :wave:

Linda is out of town 'til tomorrow. I know you are waiting for an offical word from her, but I might be able to make you feel better by saying this...

It is my understanding that the 'events-only' participants do NOT have another payment due until October 1st. It is also my understanding that only the 'hotel package' participants are due to make the first half of their total payment by July 1st...the second half due October 1st.

Please, if I am wrong, let me know. Thank you.

Tia

:eek: Hmmmmm?????? :eek:

I went to Pete's last thread about Confirmations and Reservations and he said in that thread, dated 6-15-01, that he was sending out e-mail confirmations that weekend. :confused:

Has anyone gotton one of those 'coveted' confirmations yet? :confused:

If not, perhaps Pete couldn't get to them due to his father's surgery and all that has been going on with that. :confused:

Hang tight....I'm very confident that the event's-only folks are A-OKAY. :D :) :D :)

I think that unfortunately after Pete made that post that his dad took a turn for the worse and so he and his family have been very busy.

As I posted, I fully understand why the confirmations have not gone out. Family always comes first and Pete's dad has had a rough time of it. I was simply posting here because I knew that the next payment for convention only was due today, July 1st, and I am in the position of not know my balance and could not make another "payment" by then. Hope this clarifies why I was posting...

Carol and all other posters..
As soon as Linda comes back, I did talk to her during her vacation, I will discuss this with her.. Hopefully we get it cleared up for all of you.. Take care, hang in,, I know you all have been very patient.

Mac-key Mouse,

Could you also do me a favor? My son isn't going to get to come along with our group. I sent in the 7-1 payment that has him included into it. I need to have his cost removed, THEN, I need to see if it is possible to add 3 days to the beginning of our stay. Thanks for checking if this can be done. Gerri

Carol, so the 'convention only' (which I am assuming is the events-only package) has a payment due today?

I didn't realize that! Sorry. I thought you didn't have a payment until October. :confused:

Gerri, I e-mailed Linda with a request to shorten our stay by one day because that's the best deal I could get on airfare....I'm hoping she'll get back to me soon. You might want to e-mail her with that request in case she doesn't have time to surf TheDIS today. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter