Lime Green?

princessjv

DIS Veteran
Okay, I am new here and have heard reference to wearing lime green while at the parks...? Does this represent something?

well, lime green is the color of the boards, or it was in the past, so we used lime green at the parks to identify ourshelves.

It is the official colour of the DIS boards. People from here wear it at WDW so others will recognize them as being a DISer. :flower: Oh and welcome to the DIS!

Myst

Hope this info helps, most of the disers from these boards tie lime green ribons on them to spot each other.

You can also "borrow" some lime green Mickey Head paint chips from Home Depot and tie those onto your bags/strollers to ID yourself as a DISer at the parks.

I just "borrowed" some from HomeDepot on Sunday. I am trying to think of was to wear/display them. FUN,FUN,FUN!!!!! :bounce:

LOL @ the "borrowing"...I have done that for scrapbooking too. GET THE EARS AND USE THEM IN YOUR DISNEY SCRAPBOOKS! WOOHOO!

::::running to get my ears to tie them onto my stroller and backpack:::::

i punched holes in the mickey head paint chips, strung some thread through it and tied it around my pony tail

I geuss you could make a necklace out of them....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter