Lillebaby carrier

sparkellyy

donald
Hi all!
I have the original Lillebaby complete carrier which I love. I'm worried with the canvas type material is going to be too hot for our visit in September. I recently purchased the Lillebaby airflow, but don't really feel a huge difference, I was expecting it to be more of a lighter mesh. I can't decide if I want to return the airflow and risk it with the complete. I have yet to babywear in the summer, so I have no experience in how hot it can actually get.

Any insight?? Thanks in advance!

I only have a Lillebaby airflow, but it is much cooler than our Beco Gemini, which has a regular fabric/canvas type material. That's the only one I have to compare to though.

The lillebaby airflow will be cooler for your little one, but maybe not you. My little one is a heater, so we are always pretty toasty. I have an all seasons. Depending on your little ones age, you could consider putting a cooling towel between you. I did that during our summer hikes last year, but they have to be old enough to regulate their temperature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter