Liki Tiki - A Club Navigo Resort - Need Advice

Beejie

Mouseketeer
Hi. Parents just purchased a timeshare interest in Liki Tiki in Orlando. It looks great. Has anyone stayed there? Would love to hear more about it.

HI! I haven't stayed at Liki Tiki but we used the water park, and it was great! We were at a Mariott "sister" resort (Brian's Spanish Cove) and were allowed to use Liki Tiki's pools. The kids liked it better than Typhoon Lagoon!

The kids and I are excited about tagging along with my parents. We live 90 minutes away and were told we can go and enjoy the facilities just for the day and swim and play and then go home, without having to be booked there at the time. We will spend Christmas 07 there with DB and DSIL and DNephews.

I have never been in any of the rooms, but I have been on the grounds quite a few times and it looks very nice from that view.

Hi
I stayed there last march in a one bedroom it was lovely, the room had everything, the whole resort is family friendly, ideal place for young and older children. There is many acitivies going on for the children, and night entertainment is good, the pool side bar food is excellent, and the have a steak and shrimp night, with singing etc. I give this resort 10 out 10, we loved it, we had a look in a two bedroom, lovely. You will have a great time

toni

We've stayed there a number of times. It's had a few different names (Isle of Bali, Ron Jon's, Liki Tiki), but we've been happy with it every time. Nice accomodations, clean facilities, responsive staff. For younger children, the mini-water park is fabulous. (Although, I can't imagine a teenager preferring it to Typhoon Lagoon.)

WE have stayed there twice. The resort is very nice. Waterpark is a lot of fun. It is a bit of a drive to Disney, with the traffic on 192, but I wouldn't let that deter you. You and your family should really enjoy it.

Joanne :)

krismom said:
We were at a Mariott "sister" resort (Brian's Spanish Cove) and were allowed to use Liki Tiki's pools.

I don't think there is any relation between the Marriott and the Liki Tiki. I've heard some mixed reviews on the Liki and it has gone through a lot of ownerships changes over the years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter