Lighting Lane Experience VS Standby Exprience

nurseberta

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me which attractions have ride content that is missed when bypassing the standby line?

For example, I have only ever ridden FOP as a fast pass. I am planning to rope drop early entry to get the full standby line experience.

I was curious about this for Rise of the Resistance. I would say for most attractions you miss on theming which can really vary. My DS loves the gems at SDMT but I wouldn't wait in line just for those personally.

I was curious about this for Rise of the Resistance. I would say for most attractions you miss on theming which can really vary. My DS loves the gems at SDMT but I wouldn't wait in line just for those personally.

My son prefers the standby line for Rise because of all the things to see in the inside queue. Just depends if you want to wait that long or not. We waited 135 minutes in standby. Only to have the attraction breakdown when we were on it. We did get recovery passes added to MDE, and that used the lightning lane.

Can anyone tell me which attractions have ride content that is missed when bypassing the standby line?

For example, I have only ever ridden FOP as a fast pass. I am planning to rope drop early entry to get the full standby line experience.
I will say that rope drop typically does not get the full standby queue experience as you are likely flying past most areas or the ropes are not fully opened to all areas like the avatar in the tank wall. I wouldnt worry about it too much as they are just ways to pass the time in the long queues. If you can LL or rope drop past them go for it.

That said, Remy does have a few scenes that are in standby that are not in the LL.

The LL misses most everything walking through. It is more of a hallway and then you join the main queue just before the first pre-show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter