Light-up glow cubes

Disney Dudette

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can purchase light up glow cubes for beverages somewhere other than at Blue Bayou? Thanks!

yes, at Heartstone Lounge in Grand California Hotel they have Magical Star Cocktail and Glowtini Cocktail, both of which come with the light up glow cubes. I have aslo got a Magical Star Cocktail at StoryTellers Restaurant and Glowtini Cocktail at Wine Country Tratoria in California Adventures

FYI- if you're just after the cubes they are available on Amazon and other party supply sites.

I've tried buying them online before (same company as the name on the bottom) but the colors are off. It's been a few years now and they are all dead, but I know the replacements I bought just weren't as vibrant as the one I got at BB.

I've tried buying them online before (same company as the name on the bottom) but the colors are off. It's been a few years now and they are all dead, but I know the replacements I bought just weren't as vibrant as the one I got at BB.

Litecube has always had pretty inconsistent quality. I guessing DLR and WDW just toss the ones that don't work out of the box. Or maybe even return them.

Can someone specify which shape glow cube is at which location? I know BB usually has the basic square cube. CO is supposed to have the Tinkerbell glow cube, but that one has been out of stock every time I've asked recently. Any other shapes available right now in the parks or at the hotels?

The Galactic Grill one is the square.

theluckyrabbit, is the Tinkerbell a new glow cube/shape or is it the clip one (that often is offered with kids drinks)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter