Light Breakfast at Yacht Club/Beach Club

matrixband

Mouseketeer
Looks like the only breakfast options at the Yacht/Beach Club are the wonderful huge buffet at Cape May and the other full service sit down restaurant at the YC. Is there a place for just coffee Juice and doughnuts or pastries? that is reasonably fast? Of is it easier to go over to the Dolphin hotel or Boardwalk??

Other than the concierge level (which we are not using this time).

Marketplace in the Beach Club and the lounge in the Yacht Club both have continital type offereings. The Marketplace also carries a small menu of breakfast sandwich or egg/breakfast potato casserole/biscut platter.

http://allears.net/menu/menu_bcmp.htm

I can't find the Yacht Club offereings listed as a menu but if you go to the Beach Club/Yacht Club/BCVillas thread they have it listed.

Looks like the only breakfast options at the Yacht/Beach Club are the wonderful huge buffet at Cape May and the other full service sit down restaurant at the YC. Is there a place for just coffee Juice and doughnuts or pastries? that is reasonably fast? Of is it easier to go over to the Dolphin hotel or Boardwalk??

Other than the concierge level (which we are not using this time).

The Ale & Compass Lounge in the Yacht Club Lobby may be just what you are looking for. This is from the first page of the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ thread:

REAL COFFEE ALERT!!!

Ale and Compass is located just off the Yacht Club Lobby.

In the morning, breakfast items are available like a DECENT cup of coffee and tea, pastries, an assortment of cereal and fruit.

IMG_21432-1.jpg

Thanks, Niki in NJ for the photo!

Ale and Compass Menu

Ale and Compass Continental Breakfast Photos

Thanks, MickeyT and Nicki in NJ

No donuts, and I don't think they have them at the Beach Club Marketplace either, but there are a variety of pastries at the Marketplace.

For more info, click on the link in my signature to get to the FAQ thread. The Dining post is Post 7.

ETA: Wood Nymph beat me to it and even posted the link to the dining post.

We got muffins each morning at the BC marketplace. They had several choices and were yummy! My dd loved the cinibuns!

Bc marketplace had large selection of continental breakfast, as well as (most days) individual boxes of cereal (in addition to full grocery-size boxes).as for donuts, did not see fresh, but did have entenmann's in a box

I'm going to BC next month (yay!) and plan to walk over to the newly revamped Boardwalk Bakery for breakfast some mornings :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter