Liberty Tree Tavern

Mindy Marie

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been asked alot before, the search isn't working. :blush: We just added the Liberty Tree Tavern to our upcoming trip. The reservations person told me that it was Minnie and friends. Can anyone tell me who else you have seen for characters at this restraunt? I know they can change, but I am just looking for in general who is usually at the meals. Thanks so much! :sunny:

They also have Goofy,Chip and Dale, and Pluto. Thier dressed in period clothing. :)

We had Minnie, Chip & Dale and Goofy. Chip and Dale were hilarous and being very bad.

At one point they were throwing sugar packets at each other. Very amusing.

MindyMarie:

You're going to love Liberty Tree Tavern. Good food, relaxed atmosphere and great Sweet Tea! When you arrive, you give them your name, and when they call you to the table, they announce May We Have the Smith Family from Illinois (substitute your last name and State).

The Characters I've seen there are Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale. They are all a lot of fun and often come around more than once in a dinner hour. LTT also has a delish honey-butter for their rolls. (Yes I have a sweet tooth :rotfl: )

We did a meal here on August 2. Loved it! Food was great! Service was fast! We saw Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Chip and Dale. They came around to everyone's table and we wonderful with the kids! :cheer2:

SamIAm21 said:

The Characters I've seen there are Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale. They are all a lot of fun and often come around more than once in a dinner hour. LTT also has a delish honey-butter for their rolls. (Yes I have a sweet tooth :rotfl: )

Yep... C&D are the best at LTT. They are soo hilarious together, especially when there's not that many diners around they will goof around even better...
Minnie is a little quiet but maybe that's what her character is supposed to be like.

By the way, they don't have honey butter anymore I don't think... :sad2:

LTT is great. You will really enjoy it. My dd cowered in the corner from Chip. He wrote "I'm nice" in her autograph book, but it was no use!

I've heard on occasion that Meeko from Pochantas puts in an appearance. Is that still true?

I've never seen Meeko there, but that would be really awesome!! I would love to see him! Then again, I was only there twice this year, so he could stop in from time to time.

I haven't seen Meeko there - just Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale.

We really enjoyed it there! It is one of my favorite places to eat and definitely my favorite character meal!! I can't wait to eat there again!! We have a reservation for September 10!!! :)

Thanks guys you have sold me. This will be our other character meal. It has my DD two favorite characters, Minnie and Pluto, and my DW's favorite, Chip and Dale. Unfortunately, it doesn't have mine Donald :sad1:. The sacrifices I make for my family.

I've heard on occasion that Meeko from Pochantas puts in an appearance. Is that still true?

Meeko was there for us and I have to admit that I didn't know who it was? It was a riot when I asked the character who they were....they went into full charades antics. :lmao:

Be sure to let them know if it's someones birthday.

I celebrated my big 50 there. The characters (Minnie,Mickey,Pluto,Goofy and Chip and Dale) all joined in when they sang Happy Birthday to me. They also decorated the table and brought me a cake.

The food is great. You won't be disappointed!:banana:

We used to see Meeko, but no one knew who he was. :confused: Now we just see Pluto, Goofy, and Chip & Dale. It enjoy LTT a lot! :)

We really like LTT. We have always had a great meal and the service has always been wonderful. The characters are super also!!

We went last time for lunch and really enjoyed it. The food and atmosphere were superb. The turkey dinner was awesome! We vowed to go back for the character dinner next time.

Just wanted to say "hi" to a fellow "Mindy". There are so few of us. Your name caught my eye. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Can't say; only do LTT at lunch. It's one of our favorite places though. Have a great time!

Mindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter