Liberty Tree Tavern menu change - A La Carte items are back and OGTC now at dinner

jlsmith376

DIS Veteran
Has anyone eaten there recently? I just noticed that Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake is on the dinner menu now. I recall it was only a lunch menu item.

Many of the a la carte items are back on the lunch menu including pot roast.

Last edited:
Interesting! That last change sure didn't last long before this switch back. I'm happy about it and will put LTT back on my possible lunch options. I'm not a fan of the Patriot Platter, but did enjoy lunch here previously. Looks like I wasn't alone.

Awesome news! We ended up cancelling our lunch here in December because they removed the items we normally ate including the pot roast and colony salad with chicken. Glad to hear they listened to their guests and changed it back.

Very interesting.
Guess the beer additions were not enough to fill the seats & the cash register.
Looks like I'll book it again as we liked lunch .... but not a huge feast.

And dinner now has pot roast again after they had just switched back to the carved beef. I'm glad to see the ham is still gone and the sliced pork loin remains. That was my least favorite change on our last visit - although I prefer the carved beef over the pot roast (both delicious) - I just couldn't get on board with the ham when it was on the menu. Also happy to see the new dessert at dinner. I was a big fan of the Johnny Appleseed cake but did not enjoy its reinvention to a tart form at our 2015 meal.

Not soon enough, in my opinion. I cancelled my lunch reservation for my trip in February after they didn't reinstate the pot roast. My wife and I had dinner there for the first time in 20 years. I can honestly say that we won't do dinner again. So, I'm really happy that I'll be able to go back to lunch there for our next trip.

I'm disappointed not to see the turkey dinner back on the A La Carte menu, though I am happy to see the pot roast back. I know you can get the turkey on the Patriot Platter but I don't want the pork or the mac n cheese so that is a waste. I am glad they got rid of the bread pudding...none of us like that.

Has anyone recently been able to request the turkey dinner and have the kitchen meet the request? The kitchen accommodated us on our last trip which was shortly after the menu had changed so I was hoping they would do so again for our fall trip if I ask nicely.

Lunch has ended at 3 whenever we've been there, but to be certain check the LTT dining reservation page for the day you are dining. It will list the lunch and dinner hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter