Liberty Tree Tavern and MNSSHP

lizanne

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there is a special menu for the nights of MNSSHP. If so, where can I find the menu.

Thanks.

It's the same as always.

HERE is a link to their dinner menu.

They serve family style (all you can eat) Thanksgiving-type food.

We ate there last year before MNSSHP and there was no special menu but the CMs and characters wore their costumes :)

Try to get the earliest ADR's as possible for that evening, because it gets crowded!!!! and you don't want to miss any of the party!!!! I think that going there before the MNSSHP is an absolute must!!!! Have fun

I have a ADR for 4:20 pm at Liberty Tree the night of a MNSSHP...do you think that is a OK time?

Thanks!

Monte

kendzee94 said:
Try to get the earliest ADR's as possible for that evening, because it gets crowded!!!! and you don't want to miss any of the party!!!! I think that going there before the MNSSHP is an absolute must!!!! Have fun
I'm glad to read this. I made an ADR for 4:15 and was thinking it may too early, but I didn't want to miss out on any of the party. This will be our first time and we don't want to miss a thing.

I was planning on booking the LTT for dinner before our MVMCP this year, but my partner pointed out that we might not want to eat a big turkey dinner and then try and stay awake for 5 hours afterwards. I hadn't even considered the turkey/tryptophan effect; should I think about eating somewhere else instead, and saving LTT for a night when we'll be retiring earlier than midnight?

Our ADR's were at 5:20 and we found that by time we were done getting through all the characters, (before the official starting time), there were numerous people that already had their trick or treat bags and candy. I would not want to have ADR's after 6:00. Between 4 and 5 gives you plenty of time and not have to rush! We did not eat as much as we have in the past because of the whole turkey filling you up and putting you to sleep thing, but we did get seconds on the dessert (there were 6 of us!). However, I would definitely go there. We did not see the characters dressed the same anywhere else in the park. It's neat, because my DD5 has different pix with Goofy and he has two diff costumes (one in the part and one at LTT). Also, we had rested earlier in the day, so we did not have a problem staying up until midnight. Make sure you find out where certain characters will be so you can plan accordingly. We were able to see Snow White and all 7 dwarfs in Fantasyland. As we were leaving the park, we saw goofy by Exposition Hall, and just as we were getting up to him, the CM said that Mickey would be out in five minutes. How excited was DD5 being first in line for Mickey!? Ok, she still tells the story!!! Sorry, I got a little off topic!!! Have fun.

How did they handle the closing of the park and tickets when you are in LTT with a ADR of 5:30?

FeeFeeWhite said:
How did they handle the closing of the park and tickets when you are in LTT with a ADR of 5:30?

Either you can give your tickets at the turnstyle when you enter after 4:00p or if you are in the park before 4:00p and eating at LTT, they will exchange your tickets there for wristbands.

We always eat at 5:30 at the LTT on MNSSHP. We are out before 7pm and plenty of time to get our free picture before the party starts. Works out perfectly every time.

We are also going to try LTT for our first time in September, however I have already made ADR for the Monday before our MNSSHP. I have made dinner reservations for our MNSSHP at Crystal Palace at 5:00. Should I change this around or will this be fine? I am looking forward to eating at both places. And do you think dinner reservations on this night (9/22) at 5:00 will allow us time before the magic begins?? :woohoo: :stir: :hippie: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter