• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Liberty Tree booked up Christmas Day already

Havana

DIS Veteran
Today is our 180 + time to book on our reservation. Liberty Tree is booked solid already! We have always been able to book Liberty Tree when we called at the 180 day mark. This will be the first year in 4 years we need to change our christmas dinner tradition. :(

Keep checking back for a cancellation, if you still really want to eat there. Something might open up.

I'm not convinced they're booked solid. I had problems yesterday and today booking for 12/24 and 12/25, but only certain restaurants. I haven't been able to get anything for 50's Prime Time, Yachtsman, or Narcoosee's even though I was online and booking at 5:00 a.m. Central yesterday and today (when they opened booking for 12/24 and 12/25). Yet, I was able to get LeCellier, California Grill, Artist Point, Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, etc.. for either one of those dates. I wonder if tables are being held back or haven't been released for online booking?

I was thinking the same thing about holding back tables. Strange day when you see Le Cellier available but no Liberty Tree.

Sometimes the information doesn't get loaded in time (or correctly).

I would keep trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter