Liberty Tree At christmas time

surgefest

DIS Veteran
Has anyone eaten at the Liberty Tree Tavern around christmas time? I've eaten there on the night of one of the halloween parties and i know the characters were dressed up and it was themed well. Do they do anything like that before the Christmas party??? Thanks

I'd like to know this also, but not just about the characters. Is the resturaunt decorated at all for Christmas? I have a lunch ADR there in December.

Not sure how the characters dress as we only had lunch there which is not a character meal, but here is how they decorated for Christmas:

003_3.jpg

006_6.jpg

We ate there at Christmastime (3 years ago) and yes, they were dressed up in Christmas garb. Minnie had on a red, green and gold plaid dress, I believe.

Not sure how the characters dress as we only had lunch there which is not a character meal, but here is how they decorated for Christmas:

003_3.jpg

006_6.jpg
These pictures are so beautiful! Now I can't wait for my ADR in December.

We ate here December 2005 with a multigenerational group, grandparents, sister and DS8. Everyone loved it! The atmosphere was warm and inviting, not noisy or rushed at all, lots of character interaction with all three generations. This and Garden Grill were the most restful yet entertaining character meals we had. Nothing noisy, crazed or frantic about it.

My dad liked this place a lot. The details in the decorating are fantastic and the Christmas atmosphere is perfect, homey and understated. The food is okay, stuff my parents and kid were comfortable with (nothing highly spiced or sauced or exotic).

Great photos Blondie! We're scheduled for 12/23 there too & can't wait to see it! Aside from the Stove Top stuffing, we love the food. I travel with some VERY picky eaters & my mom even loves it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter