Liberty Belle Riverboat Halloween cruise during MNSSHP

kjbean

Mouseketeer
Has anyone taken the time to fit this into their MNSSHP touring plans? How was it? The Disney Passporter's Guidebook says this: "Liberty Belle Riverboat, offers Halloween cruises with storytellers and live entertainment"

Also, does anyone know if this is offered at all during the 4-7pm timeframe on a MNSSHP night when party goers can be at MK, but before the party officially starts? Or is it only done during the actual MNSSHP party?

Looks interesting, but I've just discovered this and want to know more about it.

Thanks!

We were at the halloween party on Sept 28th and the liberty belle wasn't open. It was one of the trick or treat spots.

Has anyone taken the time to fit this into their MNSSHP touring plans? How was it? The Disney Passporter's Guidebook says this: "Liberty Belle Riverboat, offers Halloween cruises with storytellers and live entertainment"

Also, does anyone know if this is offered at all during the 4-7pm timeframe on a MNSSHP night when party goers can be at MK, but before the party officially starts? Or is it only done during the actual MNSSHP party?

Looks interesting, but I've just discovered this and want to know more about it.

Thanks!

That info is years out of date. LB doesn't move during MNSSHP and I don't think has in the four visits I've done since 2006--certainly hasn't the last couple of years.

Liberty Belle is always closed (at least for the last 5 years). That data must be waaay out of date.

The interesting thing is that until I read about it in the 2012 Passporter's guide I had never heard about it before.

That's a bummer that it's no longer running, and too bad the guidebook still had misinformation for that long.

that used to be one of our favorites. so bummed that they did away with it :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter