LGBT Cruisin' the Atlantic??

tig82174

...but the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I
Hey all.....any other LGBT or LGBT-fun/friendly couples taking the Eastbound TransAtlantic cruise from Florida to Barcelona next May 12th?

My partner and I are Disney Vacation Club Members, avid Disney vacationers, and Disney Cruise Line fanatics....and we officially booked our cabin for the 14-day cross-the-ocean trek on the Disney Magic. We would love to hear if there are anymore fun/cool folks taking the trip!!

Erik & Jason

Our group of "family friends" and family are going Westbound next year on the Magic. This will be our 14th DCL -if not one more cruise before the Trans Atlantic sailing. We did the 14 day Eastbound Panama canal sailing last year and we are doing the 11-day southern carribean sailing on the Wonder in september. It will be strange to be on the Wonder since we made our very 1st sailing on her back in 2000. The Magic just seems like "home" since we know a lot of the CM's on board. We are also DVC members since 98 at the BW.

Scott

AW....it's not too late to switch to the EASTbound trip.....we'd love to be not the only "family" aboard....the group who are going seem really really fun!

but it's all good....we're excited because all our previous cruises have been on the Wonder so THAT feels like our home...the Magic will be a new and exciting adventure for us!

have a great cruise!
erik & jason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter