LGA-Airline Questions

Idontwanttogrowup

Mouseketeer
In a few weeks we will be taking car service from Queens/Brooklyn to LGA. I have a few questions mainly about luggage.

How does curbside checking go about? Whats the difference between curbside & going up to the counter?

Are we allowed to lock the suitcase or keep the lock open & they lock it for you?

What happens if we take an empty suitcase and check it in?

Is the Delta terminal in the same building as the main terminal?

Are there bathrooms inside the terminal once you go past security or would you have to go out and then go through security again?

What about the restaurants inside Delta terminal?

We are going from LGA to MCO. Does Delta show movies or serve sandwiches/something to drink?

How do you guys cope with going up and coming down to make your ears pop?

I take a look at the line outside. If it is short I check in outside.

You aren't allowed to lock a suitcase until after it has been scanned. Remember to not pack your valuables in your suitcase.

Nothing bad will happen with an empty suitcase. If you are flying Delta remember you can only have one bag per person now.

Yes Delta is in the main terminal. There are bathrooms after security.

Yes there is a food court and restaurant after security.

If they use the former Song planes you will have TV. They will serve a drink and small snacks. You can carry food onboard.

I just hold my nose and blow every so often to pop my ears. You could also take chewing gum.

After our trip does Disney search bags or does the airport-MCO check bags? Im just curious since we will be taking extra/unused shampoo & soap home with us.

Who makes those cute little things that Disney puts in the resort room window? Are we allowed to take those with us?

I have another question. Sorry.

I still have some leftover sunscreen in an aerosol can. Can I put that in my checked luggage or just leave it at home?

Delta is NOT in the main terminal . They have a separate terminal at LGA. The driver will know where to drop you off.
Most flights from LGA to MCO are on MD 80's so no entertainment. Bring a portable DVD player.
Disney will not check your luggage that is done by TSA at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter