let's talk laundry...

supersuperwendy

any happy little thought?
We are considering 2 studios instead of our usual 2 bedroom... which means we'd lose the washer/dryer...

Are there other washers to use at Jambo? Is there a charge for DVC members? Where are they located?

No charge at DVC laundry rooms. Some have coin slots, but just push them in (no quarters) and the washer/dryer starts. In Jambo, the laundry is at the beginning of the Zebra Trail on the 5th floor. Key card needed for entry.

HTH :laundy:

There is access to free laundry facilities at all DVC resorts for those of us that choose to "slum it" in the studios. ;)

Griz

:)We are also slumming it in 2 VALUE studios at Jambo in the fall. Man the laundry facilities are awesome. There is never anyone in there and I have the plasma TV in there all to myself---I get so tired of seing Stacy, over and over and over again in our Villa....but DH is addicted and it just isn't the same if she isn't on 24/7 :scared:

So I just tell him I have laundry to do --that he got a stain on his shirt at Cali Grill and spend two hours alone in heaven at Kidani...:rotfl:

Yeah, I do several loads while on vacation...:joker:

I booked 2 VALUE studios too! I just did it this morning!! I was so excited that they were available!

This is a total surprise for our daughter's 15th birthday...she has NO idea! Her birthday falls during the week before Easter so the points are sky high. We decided on two value studios so we can stay longer! I can't wait! Only 11 months to go! :cake:

Thanks for the laundry info! :thumbsup2

We are also doing 2 studios this trip instead of our usual 2brdm. With 6 possibly 7 of us we (or should I) say we are going to miss the laundry. Hoping to get a few loads done while we are at OKW pool.

I know how bad it piles up at home if I dont' do it daily - just a little scared what it will look like after 8 days!

Where are the DVC laundry rooms at OKW? We are staying in studio. When we stayed at Kidani the laundry was on the same floor. It seems that the laundry rooms at OKW are near the pools. Are they all "free" machines? Thank you.

Yes the OKW laundries are near the pools. While the machines will have quarter slots, don't get fooled. Just push the empty coin holders in, and the machine will start! :tink:

Happy :laundy:

The laundry rooms are nice and the TV makes it so much nicer. I have never had to wait to get a machine and we have used them at all times of the day or night. Enjoy the studios and especially AKV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter