Let's have some fun - SUMMER VACATION EXCHANGE - Who wants to play?????

Dagny

DIS Veteran
We have done exchanges on other boards so I figured it is time for us to join the band wagon!!!

I will collect names and information until APRIL 8th :) Please do not participate unless you can follow through on the exchange. There is no pain like sending and not receiving ;)

Because I am ready for summer vacation, that is the theme of this exchange!!! If you would like to participate, please PM the following information:

DIS Name:
Address:
City, State Zip:
Summer Vacation Plans: (i.e. going to WDW, Beach vacation, Cruise, etc.)
My favorite thing to do on vacation is:
I hate to do "this" while on vacation:
Hobbies:
Favorite Disney character:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Scent:

The idea is to send items to your exchange pal that will help them get ready for their upcoming summer vacation :) For example, if your buddy is going to the beach, you might include a bottle of sun block. If your buddy has photography as a hobby, you might send them a photo album to put their pictures in. Anyway, you get the idea. The spending limit is $25.00 not including shipping.

I will collect names until April 8th. I will randomly select your buddy and will send you your pal's name and corresponding information no later than April 11th. You will have until May 11th to shop for your pal and to get there packages out. Packages should be received no later than May 15th.

If you have any questions, please post or feel free to PM me. :earboy2:

I'll do it! I love exchanges!!

If you have never done one, I encourage you to do it. I've done about 10 of them over on the Community Board.

Sending PM now!

Sounds like LOTS of fun! I just love surprises, but have never done this before. I'm in and will send my pm now. :)

I'm in also.
Susie, I am planning on putting together a summer exchange on the community board....so stay tuned for it. There might be one for each season, since we just completed the spring exchange.

Sounds like fun. I've done quilting exchanges..this sounds even better. I'm sending you my info.

:jumping1: Ok..Ok.. Ok.. am waitng patiently cant you see :thewave: am excited !!! yes! yes!! yes! :faint: oppsssssss :hyper:

Pooh Girl 71 said:
Count me in. Are kids welcome in the exchange?

That would be fun! I have an 11 y/o DD who would love to do the exchange with another child. How about it, Dagny?! ;)

Bwahahahahahaha!!! I may be able to work on the exchange of kids..... I pitty the poor soul who gets mine :)

We have about 37 people so far - woo hoo - who else is in :) :) :) :)

Last chance to get in!!!

Unfortunately, I was not able to get the kid swap approved ;) :earboy2:

Names will be sent via PM no later than Monday night.

Thanks to everyone participating!!!! Let's have some fun :) :) :) :)
[/SIZE]

If you missed this exchange but would like to join in on a summer exchange-check out the Community Board. It is open to both adults and kids.

UPDATE:

My 5 yo son picked random numbers today :) :) :) I will match them later today and begin PMing you your buddy's information. Feel free to PM with any problems or questions :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter