Let Us Eat Cake

palm715

Earning My Ears
Does US and/or IOA have a place where I can buy a whole cake? A mini size one would be just fine. :cake:

My DS would really like a cake while we are there for his 6th birthday. I know I can get one at the RPR where we are staying, but I think it would be cool to have it at the parks.

Also, if I can get the cake, do you think we would get in trouble if we had a candle burning for the amount of time it take us to belt out the birthday song?

:thanks:

THE CAKE IS A LIE! :darth:

But in all seriousness, I would check the Boulangerie in USF or Croissant Moon Bakery. Those would be your best cake options. I HIGHLY recommend the Boulangerie in USF over Croissant Moon Bakery. Just a personal preference...

THE CAKE IS A LIE! :darth:

But in all seriousness, I would check the Boulangerie in USF or Croissant Moon Bakery. Those would be your best cake options. I HIGHLY recommend the Boulangerie in USF over Croissant Moon Bakery. Just a personal preference...

totally agree with Boulangerie.

also, to the OP, i can't imagine having a lit candle in the park would cause a problem.
people light up a smoke with matches, that's not banned.
why would a candle lighting be any different.

i say go for it and sing as loud as you can for your son!!

if you don't find a cake in the park, would you settle for everyone in your party group to go with cupcakes?

maybe you could make contact with the chef that over sees the food preparation in the parks for suggestions.

Or a giant funnel cake covered in whipped cream strawberries and chocolate!!! Though the candle might not want to stand up lol!

also, to the OP, i can't imagine having a lit candle in the park would cause a problem.
people light up a smoke with matches, that's not banned.
why would a candle lighting be any different.

But would they have to do it in a smoking area? ;)

Thanks for the great ideas. Sounds like we have plenty of sweet treat choices to stick a candle in. If you are there on the 27th, feel free to sing along. There might be a piece of cake in it for ya! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter