Less than an hour for feedback to e-mail request.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Very happy. Today I used points that I thought may have been designated to use if a wait list was fulfilled. Turns out my usage would have left my VB contract with 1 point less than needed. I sent an email and in about 1/2 hour, the source of the points to use for the waitlist was changed.

I filled out the survey with a smile!

Plus, what I used the VB points for was a stay at Grand Californian prior to our DCL Panama Canal cruise!:)

Very happy. Today I used points that I thought may have been designated to use if a wait list was fulfilled. Turns out my usage would have left my VB contract with 1 point less than needed. I sent an email and in about 1/2 hour, the source of the points to use for the waitlist was changed.
I filled out the survey with a smile!

Plus, what I used the VB points for was a stay at Grand Californian prior to our DCL Panama Canal cruise!:)
Ding, ding, ding! You won big time and it couldn't happen to a nicer person!

Hi Jean.... you are so kind. I hope we connect in person this year. Hi to Bob!

Bobbi

Hi Jean.... you are so kind. I hope we connect in person this year. Hi to Bob!

Bobbi
If only...Bob can't travel and I need to be with him so our traveling days are over. Hope you get to try one of the CCV cabins in December--and post a review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter