Less than a day to go!!!

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
My countdown timer is off a bit, but this time tomorrow (Friday) morning we should be approaching the Windsor/Detroit Border! :moped:

I'll be sure to take lots of notes on Pop Century as everyone, including me, wants to know what it is like. ::yes::

We have BOMA scheduled for Sunday at 5:30pm, then hopping over to the Poly for a drink in the Tambu Lounge and then watch Wishes for the first time!! :wizard: from the Poly beach. Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian for Monday at 4:30pm, Donald's Breakfastosaurus at 8am Wednesday morning (our first ever character meal :hyper: ), Tonga Toast at Kona Café for next Friday morning and who knows where else we may dine! :scratchin

I plan on bringing Spring back with me! :sunny: "See" you all in a week!

:wave2: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave2:

Have a great trip Julie. I'm praying for everyone to have safe travels over the March Break.

Please do bring back the sunshine and warmer weather. It's snowing here right now.

Make sure you have the Kona Coffee while you're there. It's to die for. You'll love Breakfastosaurus. It's one of our favorite meals.

Drive safely!!

Hi Julie!:wave2:

Have a wonderful time and a safe drive to Florida! PLEASE bring back some sunshine and warm temperatures! LOL:p

Give Mickey a hug for me too as we don't know when we'll get back to WDW.:sunny:

Have a great time Julie. Safe drive too. See you at the end of March with all your pictures (hopefully) of Pop Century.

May you and DH have a safe and unadventurous trip down and home!

May you both have a most MAGICAL TIME!

See ya at the DisMeet on the 27th!

Don't bring all the warmth back, leave some for my trip!LOL

Give Uncle Mickey a Hug!

Scratch
pirate:

Have a great time, Julie! You will love breakfastasaurus -- I'm not a big breakfast or buffet person, but we love this meal. I always get them to make me an omelette and they're amazing.

Can't wait to hear all about PC and see your pics on the 27th. Safe trip!

Mary Liz

I have your intinerary Julie and will be "following you" every minute of every day. ;) Have a great trip and talk to you soon. :wave:

Oh...and save some pins, Mickey Bars & Dole Whips for me to buy when I go in July. ;)

Have a great time, Julie. I was thinking tonight as I drove home. . ."I wanna go south, I wanna go south" ;) I'm living through all of you that are getting away next week. Thanks for dragging me along.

Thanks everyone! I'll be sure to give Mickey a hug for your all! :)

Can't wait to get on the road tomorrow morning and leave this weather behind!

:wave2:

BYE HAVE A GREAT TRIP
see you on the 27th when you get to the Dis meet can't wait to hear all about the trip

Even though you are already on your way,have a safe trip and I will be thinking about you strolling Main Street.
Cant wait to hear about Pop Century.

Sorry you won't get this before you leave but have a great time. When you are by the statue, I hope you'll think of me back in Oct. And I really been trying to work it out, so I could just go and meet you there this week :hyper: , but you know.... "sometimes you just have to work:rolleyes: "

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter