Less than 2 weeks to go and counting!

C

ClareH

I can't wait, 27th April I'll be in PO FQ.

I just wanted to share my experiences from my last trip 2 yrs ago. I'm a 30 yo insulin dependent diabetic with kidney problems too, unfortunately the last time I was at Disney with a friend I was very ill and was taken to Celebration Hospital where I 'enjoyed' a few days stay before being flown home, anyway, I just wanted to say that I had excellent treatment both from the CMs at PO who helped me (they didn't panic and knew what they were doing) and the hospital - hopefully I won't be visiting Celebration again this time but I know that if I am unwell I've every bit of faith and confidence in everyone at Disney and Celebration.

Clare, thank you for sharing your story with us. We have lots of people who are nervous about going because they are worried about what will happen if they become ill -- it is always good to hear that people are well taken care of.

I hope you have a wonderful trip!!!!

teri.GIF
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Sending Pixie Dust your way for a great trip! The 27th is my B-Day so will you pack me in your suitcase? Pleeeze! LOL!

Hope you have a better (or at least less eventful) trip this time.
Thanks for sharing your experience about the hospital. r

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter