Les Chefs de France??

We've eaten there for lunch our last 2 trips and really enjoyed it:thumbsup2
The lunch menu appealed to us more than the dinner.The quiche is one of the best I've had and the lobster bisque was outstanding.
DH has told me he wants to do lunch again there the next time, so it must be good ::)

This is the only TS restaurant that I have eaten at twice during one trip to WDW! It was that good! The salmon was delicious. My son enjoyed the short ribs once and the mac and cheese on the second meal of the trip. Everything was wonderful!

It is one of our favorite spots and a must go every visit. Like anything you can get varying opinions on a restaurant, we have tried several places because of good reviews and did not have a positive experience. With that said you should give it a try and see for yourself. I would recommend the short ribs--my fav--always up to par. And as another poster said the creme brulee is really good with a cup of coffee.

We all liked our meals here in Jan 09 (were traveling w/ ILs and 2 nieces). I wouldn't mind returning, but it isn't a must-do. I did enjoy being able to watch Illuminations from the front glassed in area during our dessert. That was really special and unexpected. My only issue is that I read a review probably over a year ago about someone finding bugs crawling out of their fish. I just can't get it out of my mind when I think of Chefs and so not sure if I'd ever really be able to eat there again.

I love this restaurant. The filet mignon was excellent, as were all the side dishes.

It is one of my favorites. We eat here on every trip at least once.

Thanks for all the reviews of this restaurant. I have wanted to try it for years, but the DH is worried it wouldn't be his cup of tea. Next September I am DRAGGING him there whether he likes it or not!:ssst:

Thanks for all the reviews of this restaurant. I have wanted to try it for years, but the DH is worried it wouldn't be his cup of tea. Next September I am DRAGGING him there whether he likes it or not!:ssst:

I think if you drag him there, even against his will, he will come back willingly again eventually! My wife and I decided to eat at Chefs de France on a whim during our trip in Jan. 2008, and we have visited every trip ever since! Granted, there have been times when the food has been better than others, but overall, we have never had a poor experience. I think you will both enjoy it!

We ate here in 2009 and we weren't sure whether we would like French food, but I was blown away by this restaurant. The service and atmosphere are top notch and the food was great. I'm planning on going back again this year. This is my favorite restaurant in Epcot.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter