Les Chefs de France or Bistro de Paris?

andrews1

Mouseketeer
I have an ADR at Chefs right now, but was just reading reviews on All Ears Net, and Bistro gets much better reviews. Which do you prefer?

I think the best answer would be that Chefs is for eating (fairly fast and get back out to play) while Bistro is for dining (a leisurely meal).

To some extent, my answer would depend on whether of not you plan to bring children.

Chefs is very family friendly. They've got a child menu, and it's pretty bustling and noisy. It's a great choice for a family with little ones. They get you through your meal and out pretty quickly.

Bistro has no child menu (big hint right there). It's expensive, intimate, and quiet, and your meal will take much longer. Very much the fine dining experience.

We have no children. I'll have to make up my mind, I guess. I did see you can't make an ADR until 30 days prior, so I have a little time! And since they're not on the DDP like Chefs, I'll factor that in, too.

We have no children. The Disney website lists Bistro as a signature dining restaurant, which I thought all were 2TS, but I don't see it listed on any of the 2TS lists? Anyone know which it is?

Bistro is more upscale then the standard 2 TS restaurants. It does not participate in the dining plan. I'd put it as above California Grill and below Victoria and Albert's in the Disney owned restaurants.

I wrote up a review of Bistro de Paris. I ate there last month and it was fantastic. Here's the review:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1467257

Bistro is more upscale then the standard 2 TS restaurants. It does not participate in the dining plan. I'd put it as above California Grill and below Victoria and Albert's in the Disney owned restaurants.

I wrote up a review of Bistro de Paris. I ate there last month and it was fantastic.

That's a great description of the restaurant! ( and I agree that the food is fantastic! )

We love them both...but for just hubby and I Le Bistro is the place to go.

The food is wonderful, service is great. They have a beautiful wine list.
You can end up spending more than at Victoria and Albert's by the time you are done (if you order wine by the bottle, lol)..but..again..always well worth it for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter