Lenny Kravitz, P!NK, and Drunk Groupies...

CBRorBust

Always dreaming of Hot Chocolate
First off, Let me start by saying, I'm a BAND-AID! Okay, I'm not your typical 19 year old College Girl who goes to Concerts to dance in the isles knocking into people and getting shewed away every two minutes by the venue's security.

I'm there for the music. NOT because I have some insane way of thinking that somehow if I make it to the front of the concert the rockstar is going to fall in love and make me his bride right then and there in the middle of playing a set.

So then let me ask you, why is it that women (of all ages, college, high school, 30's and yes 40's and 50's) go to concerts decked out in "hoochiemomma" wear and have 4 or 5 beers and walk around like idiots??? I mean they couldn't possibly think they look attractive! Why oh I ask Why????

And no, I'm not a prude, I just like it better when your beer is not on my arm:rolleyes:

P.S. The concert was great too!

Love Lenny.

Lotsa sloppy men out there also.

And whassup with all those cell phones at a concert??? You can actually HEAR the person on the other end of the phone???

Not likely......

Originally posted by CBRorBust
So then let me ask you, why is it that women (of all ages, college, high school, 30's and yes 40's and 50's) go to concerts decked out in "hoochiemomma" wear and have 4 or 5 beers and walk around like idiots??? I mean they couldn't possibly think they look attractive! Why oh I ask Why????

Probably the same reason 16-25 year olds do it. They think the look hot! They are trying to "fit in" and they probably didn't look in the mirror before they left the house!

If they only knew.

Love Lenny, not crazy about Pink though..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter