length of stay pass or buy sep.

mickeymel

Mouseketeer
We are staying for 10 days in Orlando. I thought we'd stay off sight for several days and go to Universal. Last few times we went we stayed on property the whole time with a length of stay pass.
I was thinking of booking my room and buying an 8 day hopper pass separate. Are the tickets from like Disney STore or AAA paper tickets. I really liked the credit card type that we used for our room, but was also our tickets. I am trying to save abou 400 by staying off site for a few days. We are staying at All Star Sports and need 2 rooms.

Everytime we purchase our tickets separately from our room we buy them at the concierge desk when we first arrive.I usually get the 10 day hopper pass with no expiration.Even though we never have stayed 10 days in a row it still saves us money in the long run.....In doing so the ticket always comes in the credit card type. :upsidedow

If you are planning on booking a room only reservation, there is no need to purchase tickets somewhere else. You can book a room at Disney and buy tickets for however many days you want (1 to 10 days). It doesn't have to be length of your stay.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter