Legoland Windsor

Tanzanite

DIS Veteran
We are hoping to spend 2 days here wheres a good place to get cheaper tickets & a good place reasonably priced to stay we will use the train thanks:cool1::cool1:

Hello

Whenever we visit Legoland we get vouchers, I think it's really expensive.
I think last time we went it was £39 for an adult.

Some of the newspapers often have vouchers getting a child in free with an adult. Tesco days out should be coming up or if you have an 'invitation book' they have Legoland vouchers.

Is http://www.attractiontix.co.uk any good, they look about £22.50 for an adult in advance.

Sorry don't know about any hotels, we usually drive up and back in a day.

Sarah X

There is a Travelodge in Slough and you can get a Legoland shuttle from the bus stop outside. It's about 4 miles away from Legoland itself.

Thank you Sarah i will be visiting with 3 kids,After spending 6days in Disney Paris.We are from USA ,We want to see lots of sights in England My 2 boys love Lego we have been to Legoland California several times so we have to visit I have a lot of places to visit but will run out of time ,We have a 15 day Train pass so hope to go a lot of places,:cool1::cool1:

There is a Travelodge in Slough and you can get a Legoland shuttle from the bus stop outside. It's about 4 miles away from Legoland itself.

Thanks so much is it very expensive .Will the rooms be ok 3kids & me Iwill look on internet to check its the one place we have to go.Have they any charactors that come out.:cool1::cool1:

What ever you do, DO NOT just turn up and pay full gate price. You can buy lower priced print at home tickets from Asda in advance, from here Not sure if you'll be able to do this from the US.

It's worth doing an internet search to find a money off voucher, this will take minutes and save you a fortune.
I've registered for free with a website called Raring2go and they always have a discount voucher available, we last used in April with no problems, just print off the A4 sheet and produce it at the tickets gate. I think DH got in for £19 (instead of £39 on the gate) and the our youngest DD was £16:thumbsup2 Myself and our 6yo have AP's as we go in the hols, we now have to pay for youngest DD as shes now 3 and DH but never ever pay full price at the gate. A family behind us last month paid over £120 ($220) for four of them to enter :scared1::scared1:

Have a great time, I hope you enjoy Legoland Windsor:thumbsup2

What ever you do, DO NOT just turn up and pay full gate price. You can buy lower priced print at home tickets from Asda in advance, from here Not sure if you'll be able to do this from the US.

It's worth doing an internet search to find a money off voucher, this will take minutes and save you a fortune.
I've registered for free with a website called Raring2go and they always have a discount voucher available, we last used in April with no problems, just print off the A4 sheet and produce it at the tickets gate. I think DH got in for £19 (instead of £39 on the gate) and the our youngest DD was £16:thumbsup2 Myself and our 6yo have AP's as we go in the hols, we now have to pay for youngest DD as shes now 3 and DH but never ever pay full price at the gate. A family behind us last month paid over £120 ($220) for four of them to enter :scared1::scared1:

Have a great time, I hope you enjoy Legoland Windsor:thumbsup2

Thank you so much i just registered wait for an email now .:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter