legoland water rides questions

jemilah

<font color=navy>Dreaming of Disneyland every nigh
OK Here is the big question, how wet do you get on the new rides? soaked to you underpants?:lmao: Sould we bring clothes for all 4 of us? Are the lockers big enough to hold a change for 4 people? the kids and my DH can walk around with their bathing suits as shorts, but thats not going to work for me. Thanks for any advice!:thumbsup2

Sadly I haven't checked out the lockers, so can't answer that question (I can look next time I go)...but, water rides:
1)Treasure Falls....tiny log ride...little splash...got about 5 ozs thrown at us.
2).Soak and Sail...scaled down playground part of a bigger water park.
Kids get wet like swimming wet, slides pouring buckets etc. Lovely benches in the dry for me!!
3). Splash Battle...you get wet as other boats spray you as do spectators...you get wet wet wet or just damp...never know. I've always just worn my normal clothes and dried out in time. (in the hot months). I wear non-knit clothing for ease of drying!!
I will check out the lockers next I go. They are a new feature this year. I may even try the SOak and Sail now that here is somewhere to leave my camera and wallet!!
Hopefully someone else can talk about the lockers!!

Thanks for the info , it's so funny we can't get DH to go on the Rapids at DL but he agreed to this! I guess because it is summer , we go to DL in the off season. Thanks for all your info !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter