Legoland Ticket Questions

disney ny

Mouseketeer
We are planning to go to Legoland for a day this summer. It will be three adults and four children. I have read on here that I can get $35 tickets for the adults through the Florida PTA. I also have a bunch of coupons for kid goes free with paying adult that my kids got in Happy Meals. My question is can I do both? Can I purchase the adult tickets in advance through the PTA and then use three of the coupons to get three kids in free and then just purchase the fourth child a ticket? I did not know if I could combine the offers or if I had to actually purchase the adult tickets that day to be able to get the child in free. I hope this makes sense and I would appreciate any input.

Also, is the waterpark a separate admission? I had a friend who just went and she said her family went on water rides and everything was included but I am thinking they bought tickets that included both? Also, if it is separate is the waterpark add on worth it or will just Legoland be enough for one day? I also wondered if I get a ticket for the adult that includes both does that mean the free child ticket will include both? Seems like a lot of questions! I know my Disney but Legoland is a whole new game!

Well I answered part of my own question when I got home and read the coupon fine print. You can't combine the two deals, to use the coupon you need to order your tickets through a special site. Wasn't sure how to delete my above post....

We are thinking of adding LEGOLAND on to the end of our trip. We'd like to stay at the resort and they offer 2nd day at park free when you stay onsite. I'm wondering if I can't buy tickets cheaper and just book a room only. I know there are many Buy One adult get child free deals going around. Does anyone know which Lego Magazine has the Coupons for this? Does anyone know if these are good for 2 Day Passes too?

Also, is the waterpark a separate admission? I had a friend who just went and she said her family went on water rides and everything was included but I am thinking they bought tickets that included both? Also, if it is separate is the waterpark add on worth it or will just Legoland be enough for one day? I also wondered if I get a ticket for the adult that includes both does that mean the free child ticket will include both? Seems like a lot of questions! I know my Disney but Legoland is a whole new game!

The water park is a separate admission-- sort of. The water park in the back of Legoland. You have to pay entry to Legoland, then an upcharge to enter the water park. You can buy one ticket that combines park entry and the upcharge, or you can pay the upcharge at the gate of the water park. I'm not sure how the 2 for 1 deals works with this.

If it's your fist trip to Legoland, I'm inclined to say that there's enough to do in the park proper. Hours at Legoland are much shorter than at WDW and US; the park closes anywhere between 5 and 7 depending on time of year. It only stays open later for special events, like the Fourth of July fireworks. Thus, it's usually a shorter park day than you're used to. We often bring our bathing suits just in case we want to go to the water park while we are there, which is an option if you're inclined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter