Legoland Discount Tickets??

grumpy28

DIS Veteran
Are there any discount tickets to Legoland Florida, or anywhere I can buy them cheaper?

We decided to add a day trip onto our WDW trip in June. We are staying onsite at WDW and will have a car to drive there. My DH is a veteran and I have 2 of the kids free passes from earlier this year (from the Mcdonalds Happy Meals). It looks like I can't combine offers and have to pay full price to use the kids tix. We are a party of 5- 2 adults, a teen and 2 kids (under 10). Total for 3 adults and 2 kids is $300 if I use the kids tix. Is that the best deal I can get? We are only looking to go to Legoland for the day (no water park or anything). Thanks for any help!

We went a few years back and got really great ticket prices thru the boy scouts website in Florida. I believe the tickets were $40/each. Try to google boy scouts and LEGOLAND and hopefully it still is available. Good luck and have fun!

We went a few years back and got really great ticket prices thru the boy scouts website in Florida. I believe the tickets were $40/each. Try to google boy scouts and LEGOLAND and hopefully it still is available. Good luck and have fun!

Thank you so much! I will check it out :)

Check out the link on "Orlando hotels and attractions", there is a post which should be near the top that talks about the $30/ticket price. May have went up but probably info on the cheapest ticket prices there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter