Legoland $10 Off Coupons & Free Kids Tix

Beth D

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!

We found discounts for $10 off Legoland tickets (up to 6) inside of the Lego Batman DC Superheros game that we got for Christmas. The coupon is on the inside back page of the video game instruction booklet. We got the Wii version of the game. Not sure if it's in all game system booklets or not.

We've also found free kids tix with the purchase of an adult ticket inside Lego Club Jr. magazines. When you get a new Lego set, look inside the little brochures that come with the directions, there is often a card to subscribe your kid for a free membership. I think we get one every 2 or 3 months in the mail. It has comics, other kids creations, and some activities and how-to for Legos. DS (age 7) loves it!

Happy hunting!

The free kids coupon says it cannot be used with any other discount. You are probably going to have to choose which one to use.. Also you can go to their website to sign up for the magazine without a card. It is still free.

Darn it, my son already tossed the inserts from the Magazine we got today. Will have to dig through the trash I guess. Thanks for the reminder!

The free kids coupon says it cannot be used with any other discount. You are probably going to have to choose which one to use.. Also you can go to their website to sign up for the magazine without a card. It is still free.

I think we're going to do two separate transactions when we go, one at full price to get the free kids ticket, and then another for the remaining ones with the $10 off.

Either way I was happy to find both, especially the free kids one! :thumbsup2

Darn it, my son already tossed the inserts from the Magazine we got today. Will have to dig through the trash I guess. Thanks for the reminder!

Ours wasn't in the Lego Club Jr. it was in oldest DS's Lego club and not an insert but a full page thing if that helps.

I'm hoping they come out with more, these expire in April and we don't go till Dec. Thought I'd buy them online so we'd have them but the coupon says you can't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter