Legend of Captain Jack?

Valsey34

Earning My Ears
Anyone heard when The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow will open in Hollywood Studios? I read in "in the fall" and we are leaving in 15 days! It's supposed to where the Narnia Prince Caspian exhibit was located. Thanks! ( my first post here!)

I've been following this closely and other than the 'Opening in Fall' and I have heard diddly squat.

Anyone heard when The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow will open in Hollywood Studios? I read in "in the fall" and we are leaving in 15 days! It's supposed to where the Narnia Prince Caspian exhibit was located. Thanks! ( my first post here!)[/QUOTe\

Congrats on your first post. :)

Anyone heard when The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow will open in Hollywood Studios? I read in "in the fall" and we are leaving in 15 days! It's supposed to where the Narnia Prince Caspian exhibit was located. Thanks! ( my first post here!)

I am guessing that it will almost definitely not be open in time for your trip. We would have heard something by now. :sad1:

I was just there in September and my DBF made a comment that he saw NOTHING regarding it anywhere in HS or in any other park for that matter. Haven't seen anything else about it in quite some time. Sorry to say that it probably won't be open in time for your trip, however, you never know! Disney magic is a very special thing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter