Leaving tomorrow... anxiety attack

Tinky

<font color=CC66CC>Has FINALLY received her Offici
We leave tomorrow for VB, BWV and then onto US. This will be the first time I have taken all 3 kids (DS8, DD7 and DS 10months) without DH (he's currently enjoying the beach in Iraq :) DSIL is coming with me but OMG...can I do this? We're planning on going nice and slow and enjoying just lounging at VB and just doing what we can at WDW and US... it'll all be there next time.

If anyone has any questions or wants anything checked at any of our stops let me know!
See ya'll in 2 weeks!

Have a great time Tinky!!!!! :blush: Remember, breath.....

FORGET THAT!!!!! :woohoo: You're going to DISNEY!!!!!! WOOHOO, :p ENJOY!!!!!! :scared1: SCREAM EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks and salutes to your DH who is away in IRAQ. :thanks:

~DW ::MinnieMo

Have a great time with the kids. You'll be fine. Go slow with no agenda, you see what you can, you break when you need to. the kids will have a great time.

have lots of fun!!! :)

If it's any consolation, I go through major vacation jitters about a week before every trip......

You'll have an amazing time!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter