Leaving Sunday. Quick question!

ohboyx3

DIS Veteran
Is there any reason to wear our pin lanyards to the port? Or should I just stuff them in our suitcases? Does anyone pin trade?

Embarkation is far too busy a time for the CMs to wear their lanyards.

On the ship, you'll see Guest Services, merchandizing, and CMs outside the restaurants wearing lanyards SOMETIMES. The key is that when they get busy, the lanyards go under the counter. There are pin trading events on board.

Is there any reason to wear our pin lanyards to the port? Or should I just stuff them in our suitcases? Does anyone pin trade?

No pin trading at the terminal that I have ever seen.....but onboard they usually do in the evenings in the atrium. But, I have seen people wearing their pins lanyards in the terminal.

You can wear them if you want to put your KTTW card in there after you get it, though.

MJ

You will see crew members in front of the lunch restaurants wearing lanyards with pins ...the ones who give you your wet nap!

ACTUALLY......I had mine (last September- but I think I just had it on my carry on) and I pin traded with the cast member who checked us in! I got my port pin!

sica1799 said:
ACTUALLY......I had mine (last September- but I think I just had it on my carry on) and I pin traded with the cast member who checked us in! I got my port pin!

Thank you for this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter