Leaving in 19 days, here's our schedule...

Sea-Donkey

DIS Veteran
This is my 1st "Happy Dance" post. We are leaving Feb 29th for 7 days 7 nights at Pop Century. This will be our 1st stay at a value...thought we'd try it after talking with friends and family that said it was a good deal.

This is my daughter's 2nd trip, my 14th, and my wife's 5th. I doubt I'll do a trip report, but I will do another video highlight for youtube since I got so many nice comments about the one I did last year (it was highlights of the whole trip, but the footage of my daughter seeing the castle for the the 1st time on the way to CRT for breakfast got all the comments). That video is linked on my signature if you'd like to see it...that footage is going to be tough to top.

Attached are our dining plans. This will also be our first time doing the dining plan, so it's also our first time trying to map out most of the week with diner reservations. We are doing all 3 princess character meals plus Donald's breakfast at Animal Kingdom. Always wanted to try Boma, Ohana, and San Angels (even though it gets mixed reviews, I've always loved the environment).

How'd I do for a 1st "Happy Dance" post?

disneyit.jpg

We'll be at POP starting on the 2nd. We are also doing the dining plan for the 1st time. Have a great trip!

Looks like great schedule! We stayed at POP before and loved it! We will be there at the same time, not at POP but at ASMu. Have a wonderful trip! :)

9 days to go now, I've added Bipitti Bopitti at the castle prior to our 1900 Park Fare princess meal...she's gonna get princessed out with that and all 3 princess meals.

Also have Cinderella 2 stashed to give her on the drive down for entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter