Leaving for my Planning session!!(UPDATED)PICS!!!

Do you have a cord that goes into your computer and into your camera? Normally if you just plug it into the computer the computer will already recognize it and put the photos on there for you.

Also you need to open up an account at photobucket.com and then upload your photos to it. Just copy and paste the image code from photobucket to here and thats it-- easy!

Your trip sounded so much fun-- did you like O'hanas? We tried it out for the first time on our wedding night and loved it-- its a must-do for all of our future trips. The food was a little bit more meat than I normally eat but we were there during wishes and everything was just amazing!!:goodvibes I bet this got you all excited... 6 months will go by so fast!:wizard:

DSC00576.jpg
[/IMG]
here is a pic of me and Al on the monorail to the planning session!

ok anyone know how to get these pics smaller because this is way to big,lol. I dont care to see an image of myself that big its scary:scared1:ok figured it out, but now it is too small:headache: :confused:

haha-- i just keep mine big. I dont think im suppost to but a lot of times my photobucket wont change the image code once i resize... so its a waste of time.

GL and cant wait to see those photos and hear all about it.:laundy:

omg it was FairyTaleBride (Lindsey) and her parents:banana: I was like Al look she is from the dis boards, then i got the weird look from him thinking i am some crazy person:rotfl: Hes like you guys should all wear shirts while you are in Disney saying you are from the Dis-board and what screen name you are:idea: I was like thats an awesome idea :lmao: Then i got an even stranger look from him, lol. I said i have to go say hi, and hes like what are you gonna say hi i am belle from the disboards, and i was like thats exactly what i am gonna say,lol.:lmao:

I was laughing my butt off when I read this here and on Lindsey's TR. That is something I would do, and it would probably get me smacked upside the head by DH...he would be mortified! LOL So...if any of you are going to be down there Aug 1-4 and run into me (it would probably be in epcot b/c we're there most of the time!)...come say hi to ME b/c I doubt I'd be able to break away and come say hi to YOU... :( :rotfl: :lmao:

love your TR... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter