Leaving for a while...

Buzz Litebeer

Not a Flying Toy
I don't know how long I'll be gone, but recent events in my personal life are requiring my offline attention. No worries; this is a good thing.

Have fun. Stay safe. Use FastPass.

-Buzz

Not sure if you will even check back to read this, but you and your family will be in my prayers. Good or bad - everyone could use prayer now and then! I hope you come back soon...:)

I am sorry to hear that. I have no idea what I would do without my daily fix of the Dis.

I don't know how long I'll be gone, but recent events in my personal life are requiring my offline attention. No worries; this is a good thing.

Have fun. Stay safe. Use FastPass.

-Buzz

As long as it's a good thing! Take care. Your insights will be missed.

I am sorry to hear that. I have no idea what I would do without my daily fix of the Dis.

I know what you mean! But since Buzz is a CM, I don't think his DIS withdrawal will be quite as severe as it'd be for the rest of us. :rotfl:

We'll miss you!
I'm glad to hear it's a GOOD thing, though!
Check in when you can!

nooooooooooooooooooooooo...oooooo**sobbing**ooooooooo
:sad: :sad:

now where am i goin to get all my good HM info....
come back soon :wave2:

Hmmm

Baby.......?

Wedding.......?

Vacation.......?

Lobotomy.........??
(so, had too)

Well, you are back......sooooooooo......inquiring minds want to know?

Welcome back and where the heck have ya' bin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter