Leaving 5/20 and We Received Our Luggage Tags!

spectrums

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up! We booked through Disney and received our ME tags moments ago by Fedex!

OMG I am so excited - this makes it official (even though what my credit card shows is even more official LOL)

Have a Disney kinda day!

:banana: :banana: Single digit banana dance!! :banana: :banana:

WooHoo, I leave on the 19th and the Fed Ex Man just dropped off my package!!!!!! All my flight information is in the booklet, and correct! I am so excited. I cannot wait to arrive at the AKL and enjoy the atmosphere there.

This is great news!!! If things keep going this well I should be getting ours soon and we're not leaving until June 4th. I knew things would get better on the "Magical Express"!!!

Carla

We leave on the 19th and also received ours today. I did not even give them our flight information until 2 weeks ago, so they did some quick work for us.

I got mine today as well and we leave on the 20th.
The only problem is that they have no flight information.
I guess that isn't too big a deal. At least it does have out resort and the correct dates.
SLIMPLAW maybe I will run into you at ASMu. Us DFWers gotta stick together. :)

Well, we leave on the 18th and ours have NOT arrived. Grrrrrr. I've spoken to the Magical Express people, they say just take the luggage receipts to the Magical Express desk on A-1. I really wish they'd just send my bloomin' tags! :confused3

We're leaving 5/20 and we received ours today by FedEx. Unfortunately, they listed "no flight information provided" even though I provided it by phone for the second time about 10 days ago. *sigh* Guess I'll call again tomorrow. Just glad to have the tags! :Pinkbounc

I'm so jealous! We leave on the 19th and nada. But I called today to reconfirm, and this time they actually had my info in the computer system. The recording while your call goes into the hold queue explained that packages have been delayed and gave basic info as to what to do at the airport if you didn't receive a package.

The CM told me she couldn't tell whether my package has been shipped yet, as they are being shipped from NY. But she thought I'd get it in time. I hope so.

Spicycat, do you think we haven't gotten them because they have something against people in the Birmingham area? I hope your package comes tomorrow (mine too, for that matter)!

We leave on the 19th and still no tags!! We booked through a TA and I know that is a bit longer being that they have to go to them first and then they send them to us. I guess there's still hope!! :flower:

We're leaving on 5/21 and received our luggage tags yesterday (5/12). Everything seems to be on the up and up.

Good Luck everyone. I'll post a report about ME as soon as I get back (won't be until 6/1 though). By then, they should have everything with ME running smoothly.

I just checked with DME to verify that our flight info was still in their systems (after 4 attempts). It still is. Good sign I suppose. The CM told me that packets for 5/25 flights were just wrapping up in printing and will be going out soon. For whatever that info is worth.

Good Luck everyone.

TammyA said:
We're leaving 5/20 and we received ours today by FedEx. Unfortunately, they listed "no flight information provided" even though I provided it by phone for the second time about 10 days ago. *sigh* Guess I'll call again tomorrow. Just glad to have the tags! :Pinkbounc

We are also leaving the 20th and just got our tags. I had provided our info twice over a month ago to CRO and was told the tags would go out 4/28. We called ME Tuesday (5/10) and they did not have us in the system. So I gave them the info and called back Wednesday (5/11) to confirm and found they still didn't have us in the system. I gave them the info again and we received the tags next day (5/12). The tags do not have our flight information on them but I am not too worried about that. I will call to make sure they do have our return flight information in the system though.

We just received our tags fedex yesterday as well for our 5/20 departure.
everything was there, flight info and all. The only error they had was on the Transportation vouchers for our return trip to the airport. For some odd reason they had our arrival date on them rather than our departure date. I called ME and they said they should have had our departure date on them (seeing as you are supposed to present them to the bus driver upon departing your resort for the airport - as stated on the voucher), but that it would still be okay.

We received our tags yesterday for May 20th. Everything looked right, except there where no vouchers for the return trip. Although they had our correct return flight info. I assumed we got those when we are leaving the resort? Should I have return vouchers in my packet? I still haven't decided if we are going to use ME, I have a town car reserved. This is just a short weekend trip for me and my DS to celebrate his 7th birthday at SWW. Since we only have 2 and a half days to enjoy the parks I keep thinking I should go with the towncar.

We are leaving 5/27. No tags yet.

I CRO yesterday to add Chef Mickeys for breakfast and just asked about the tags.. They gave me the 1-866 # to call. When I did Wendy was very helpful except the information was ALL WRONG. We are traveling with Friends this trip and OUR flight info was attached to them and theirs was not even out there. Since I was at work .. I had to call when I got home to give all the flight info. (Which like many I have given SEVERAL times over the past 2 months. But no harm no foul in my book) When I called from home another great rep Jill siad that i was listed about 10 times in the system and then everyone else. So she cleaned it all up put all the info in the right way and said... well you might just get about 20 tags, bring as much luggage as you need......
I will be calling next week if we do not get the tags.... :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter