Le Cellier Steakhouse goes to all day menu

As long as they still have the beer cheese soup with pretzel bread, Mushroom filet, and the chocolate "moose" dessert I'll be happy. However that lobster mac and cheese sounds very interesting to me and something I might have to try on our next trip :goodvibes. Thanks for the update and the link.

If it is two credits for lunch then count me out completley. After they changed to "signature" status and charged two credits for dinner, I crossed them of my list for dinner, now if lunch is two credits I will never eat there again.

Just another way for Disney to rip you off.

We have our first ever ADR here on 1/28 for our anniversary. We have been very excited about it, so I am looking forward to seeing the updated menu. Had I booked a lunch reservation, I would probably be disappointed. But we booked dinner and are paying OOP. I hope it is worth it for us...seems like a lot of people say it's not.

The burger is a big loss, it was REALLY good, we were planning to go there on our next trip just for the soup and burgers for lunch.

In other words, dinner prices at lunchtime. No more going for lunch because it's not as expensive as dinner.

In other words, dinner prices at lunchtime. No more going for lunch because it's not as expensive as dinner.

Exactly. Lunch is now only a matter of timing. The menu and pricing is no different.

The all-day menu has been put in already at most, if not all, of the a la carte restaurants at DHS. At Epcot, Via Napoli already had an all-day menu.

Count me as disappointed. I guess we'll have to see what the menu shows, but if it is dinner prices at lunchtime, that will be enough to keep me away. Right now I have a lunch ressie and a dinner ressie (different days) for our March trip. I may be cancelling both after I see the new menu.

Exactly. Lunch is now only a matter of timing. The menu and pricing is no different.

The all-day menu has been put in already at most, if not all, of the a la carte restaurants at DHS. At Epcot, Via Napoli already had an all-day menu.

It's not just a matter of pricing. The lunch and dinner menus offered different choices.

My family prefered the lunch choices.

I'm pretty ticked since I have a lunch reservation for 1/24. Want to bet I don't have a lot of choices if I want to cancel and get a reservation at a different place at this late date?

I'm in the same boat as alot of other people. I have two lunch reservations for February because my wife and I loved the lunch menu and the prices were reasonable. If the menu is what they are saying it is (and no burger), we'll be canceling our reservations.

Will the Poutine served "all day" be the lunch version (blech!) or the dinner version (passable, but still a far cry from the real thing)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter