Le Cellier Question / Opinon

BigShot2421

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

We ate at Le Cellier around Christmas time and loved it.
Sadly, one of the things we loved was the burger.
We loved their lunch so probably won't do it for dinner this June,
but was wondering if anyone has gone in and just had soup, appetizers and or sides?

Some of their sides are delicious and the soup is fantastic.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Haven't done it at LeCellier (Service was so bad last time it's not worth the risk)

But I routinely do just order appetizers at Disney now. It seems to me that the "food" choices in the appetizer side are better then the stuff Disney is passing out as a main dish. My theory is that appetizers are pure profit and the chefs have more "room" to be creative then the small amounts they get paid for main dishes on the DDP.

If all you want is soup and appetizers at LC, then go for it. Nothing wrong with that at all. You can make a great meal out of a couple of appetizers.

We loved their lunch so probably won't do it for dinner this June, but was wondering if anyone has gone in and just had soup, appetizers and or sides?

The soup is one of my favorite items at Le Cellier. Some of the appetizers are also really good (the Ceder Creek Clams and "Le Cellier" Lobster Chopped Salad are both really good). If you want the soup, appetizers, and/or sides, I also say go for it! (You'll still need to make an ADR if you have a specific date/time you want to eat. You might be able to walk-up, but that's still iffy.)

I only order appetizers at Le Cellier, every time I go there, because the entrees are not nearly as interesting as the appetizers. There is no "penalty" for neglecting to order an entree.

This past Saturday at 11 I decided I wanted to eat lunch at a TS restaurant in Epcot. So I went on the Disney app on my phone and tried to book... LeCellier was an option. (I skipped it. I went with Chefs de France)

Great - I am going to see if we can make it fit now with what ADR''s are left.

Thanks for the input everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter